Thank you for choosing Residential Mortgage. We appreciate your business!
Please take a few moments to review this checklist. When you come to meet with me, please bring all the items you can find.
- Copies of your 2 most recent pay stubs
- Copy of your Federal tax returns with all schedules for the last 2 years (3 years if first time home buyer)
- Copy of W2’s for the last 2 years (3 years if first time homebuyer)
Self Employed Income
- Copy of Federal tax returns with all schedules for the last 2 years
- Year-to-date profit and loss statement for the business
- Incorporated: Copy of corporate tax returns for the last 2 years
- Limited Partner: Copy of K-1 filings for the last 2 years
- General Partner: Copy of 1065’s and K-1 filings for the last 2 years
- Statement of service (If currently active duty)
- Authorization to live off bas (DD-1747) (If currently active duty)
- Certificate of Eligibility (Residential Mortgage can order)
- Copy of bank statements for each bank and each account for the last 2 months
- Copy of the current statement for all IRA, stock, bond, retirement or other investment accounts
Miscellaneous Other Documentation
- Copy of lease agreement for any rental property
- Landlord information for past 12 months (3 years if 1st time home buyer)
- Copy of student loan deferment letter/agreement
- Final divorce decree (if applicable)
- Copy of Drivers License, Passport or other Photo ID
- Complete bankruptcy paperwork if discharged during the past 7 years
By providing me with the required items indicated. This will assist me in determining the best loan program available for you. I look forward to meeting you, and working together to get you the best home loan. If you have any questions, or concerns, please call me at your earliest convenience.